Our environmental management specialists provide technical and consulting services to help you achieve your environmental outcomes.
From policy development, through project design, environmental planning, compliance and permitting, our team of environmental science and management specialist has developed sustainable solutions for complex projects throughout Australia and the world.
With our strong local presence, and access to MWH specialists globally, we can provide rigorous environmental risk assessments, environmental monitoring, ecological assessments, remedial investigations and feasibility studies to identify and evaluate options and validate mitigation strategies.
MWH provides pragmatic and prescient environmental solutions which build legacy positions.
- Environmental impact assessments and approvals
- Baseline and impact assessment and monitoring (air, noise, groundwater and marine)
- Contamination assessments and remediation management
- Approvals strategy and planning constraints and opportunities
- Flora and fauna surveys
- Construction environmental management
- Compliance reporting and audit